2003 Acura MDX consumer reviews

$35,700 starting MSRP

side view of 2003 MDX Acura

92% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakup (out of 5):

  • Condolement 4.five
  • Interior design 4.4
  • Functioning four.4
  • Value for the coin iv.3
  • Outside styling 4.five
  • Reliability 4.3

I'm In Love

This is the second vehicle that I ever owned it's so spacious and stepping inside you'll never know that information technology'due south a 2003 the mechanic says that this suv will last a long fourth dimension if information technology has the proper Maintenance

Show total review

very spacious and reliable car

I honey information technology, skillful on gas, easy and smooth drive, very comfortable and definitely I highly recommendable. oh, by the way for outside looks beauty and polish

Prove total review

Best car I've endemic

Dear my MDX. Currently, nevertheless have my 2003 model and just bought a brand new 2020. 2003 model lasted past 260k miles and is still running. Only major upshot was transmission that had failed effectually 2014. Very reliable, roomy and a oversupply pleaser. Dearest my MDXs and volition go along to buy Acura.

Evidence total review

Very reliable and low maintenance

Very reliable and depression maintenance. Has good performance and handling. 7 passenger capacity is a big plus with a big family and traveling out of state. It is a comfortable ride also.

Show full review

Good value for a luxury suv

Great option upward when needing it. Stylish. Well-designed interior amenities. Smooth ride. Tranny makes me a bit nervous (148k miles now though). Parts are reasonable and many interchangeable with Pilot parts that are less expensive. Really relish my automobile.

Show total review

Family unit jewel that has outrun it'south purpose!

Acura makes fantastic cars. The MDX has a swell feel, perfect for mid sized family. Even so, I'd opt for a Toyota in the future as information technology did give me some maintenance problems over time.

Bear witness full review

transmission problem

get terrible gas mileage, transmission is crap! pretty torso-style simply nosotros need functional vehicle. 2003 should exist recalled for transmission too. 2002 was recalled they need to look closer at 2003 model. .

Prove full review

15 years sometime, 238K miles, however going strong!

It'south amazing to me that any vehicle could concluding this long without major mechanical problems, and nevertheless look completely stylish and feel comfortable. Not to mention how well they hold their value.

Testify full review

I of the best cars I have ever owned

I really didn't want an SUV, I was looking for a pickup truck but I saw this ane online and saw all the features it has. I was in dear, non only was information technology pretty but it has and so much room inside. I dearest that it has navigation and heated seat. heated mirrors and a fill-in camera. Some of my friends are jealous because it's then nice.

Evidence full review

Best car I've collection

The car is absolutely outstanding I love information technology. The way the machine drives is exquisite. It only exceeds all my expectations.

Evidence full review